Monday, March 3, 2014

6: Everyone Is Amazing

I would just like to go on the record and say everyone is amazing.


I was on the verge of feeling stressed at work today, and before I'd even expressed one iota of nerves, three of my co-workers (including my supervisor) pulled me into an office. They shut the door.

"Tell us how we can help you," they said.

"I'm really okay--" I started to protest.

"Yeah. We know. Tell us how we can help you. We were thinking maybe we could make some appetizers for people to nosh on after the service, before dinner? Also we called the printer, he's going to take care of your programs. And M is already picking up the cupcakes, so she'll transport those, and the appetizers, and the programs, and  if there's anything else she can drive down, let us know."

I am reminded every day - every say - that it takes a village. And I have the best village ever.

Amazing.

1 comment: